We’re proud of our No Hassle Returns Policy and if you’re not completely satisfied with your order you have 90 days to return your merchandise for a refund or exchange. Please ensure the product is in new, re-sellable condition, with tags in place! To initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our Sales Support Members will contact you to obtain the proper information required. We will also provide you with a return shipping label if CDG did not execute the order properly as we operate under a “hold harmless” perspective, and will not hold customers responsible for internal errors. However, if you as the customer made the mistake we will work with you to find the best solution possible.
Alternatively, simply contact us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, with the following info:
- Your order number and your name
- Item(s) to be returned / exchanged
- If exchanged, what is the desired new item
- Reason for return / exchange (this will allow our team to improve and look for trends that may need to be addressed)
- Please make sure each returned / exchanged item is covered under an RMA. RMA numbers have a validity of 30 days from the date of issue, unless an exception is approved. Please put your RMA number on both the outside of the package as well as inside with the returning goods. We will advise you which address to post at the time of issuing the RMA.
Please do not use the manufacturer’s packaging for shipping. As an example:, put the shoe-box inside a standard shipping cardboard box. We strongly recommend that you have a tracking number to ensure its return and adequate insurance with your carrier of choice. All items returned must be unused, with tags, in “new” condition and still in their original wrapping [*note: you already stated something similar to this above…]. Items that have been damaged or in packages that have been carelessly opened with scissors, razor blades, box cutters, etc., will not be accepted for return. Refunds will be granted to customers within 10 working days of our receipt and inspection of the goods. In specific and unique circumstances, and on a case by case basis, our team will work with you and your team to ensure we find a solution that accommodates both parties in the event the RMA is not clear cut.
Returned merchandise will not be eligible for refunds or exchanges under the following circumstances: (a) damage resulting from abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence (b) normal wear and tear (c) defects caused by alterations, modifications, repair or servicing not made by an authorized dealer/vendor/merchant (d) damage caused by handling, operating, storing, and using the Product outside the permitted or intended uses.
REGARDING PAYING FOR SHIPPING FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES:
If you are exchanging, then shipping costs will be split between you and CDG. you pay to send the original product back to us, and we pay to send the new product to you. If you’re returning the product, then you pay return shipping. If it’s our fault we pay shipping, or if you provide a reason we think is compelling why we should share the cost.
Note: Though we offer free returns, there may be times where we must refuse the return/exchange, or need to charge a restocking fee. For example, if items are returned without tags, or were dirty, used, etc.
We cannot accept the return of certain items, including:
- Undergarments, batteries, factory-closeouts, special orders and other products, as indicated:
- Body armor – unworn body armor must be returned in the original packaging with all manufacturers’ warranty and product literature in-tact. Worn and custom sized body armor may be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days of the sale date for resizing only.
- Special order items including embroidered items, prescription eyewear, etc., are not returnable and are not exchangeable.
- We will not accept for return any Rifle Scope, Laser Sight, Tactical Light, or Night Vision Device that has been mounted to a weapon and shot. However, if there is a manufacturers defect of some sort, we will work with you in support of the product to make sure it is fixed and/or replaced. With some specific products, we are also a certified service center provider and will address the issues case by case to accommodate you.
Our policy regarding specific items:
Apparel may be returned as long as it is in new condition with all tags intact. It may not have been worn, washed, soiled or have a foul odor. Clothing must not show any signs of animal dander, hair or animal odor. This also involves health and safety regulations.
Footwear may be returned as long as they have not been worn outside, scuffed, polished or show any other signs of use. They must not show any signs of wear or dirt and be in the condition they left the manufacturer in. If you discover defective workmanship, the boots must be returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Please do not use the boot box as the return shipment parcel, pack it in another box so that the next customer can have a positive experience with their products.
Please Note: Returns are liable for a 15% restocking fee (this does not apply to item exchanges), as are cancellations of orders for which we ordered on your behalf (such as bids, special items, backorders from manufacturers or any goods for which we paid out-of-pocket, based on your commitment to “go ahead”). we put this fine print in our policies so we’re covered against any potential people who may want to exploit our kindness against our companies.
Price Adjustments/Price Matching
We offer Price Matching for items sold on our site and/or as stated per any formal agreement contract that has been executed between CDG, its affiliated companies, and its customers. We will require proof of valid current pricing, from a reputable dealer, that has the item in stock. We reserve the right to not pricematch on closeouts, as some companies will take a substantial loss on closeouts. Price matching includes the total out-of-pocket the customer will pay, so shipping and taxes (as applicable) are included. In other words, if Dealer X is selling a Jacket for $100, and charging $10 shipping, while we are offering Free Shipping, we would price-match the total of $110. Regarding sites that are not available to the general public, we will look at price-matching on a case-by-case basis.